Friday, January 25, 2008

It's a Small World

Picture this with me: I'm at school today, casually strolling sort of fast down the hall on my way to English. These 2 guys walk past me in the other direction(well, a lot of guys did, but we're not talking about them right now), and one of them is wearing a cool hat. I saw it and thought imediately, "That looks handmade." I couldn't tell if it was knit or crochet, cuz it was black and it was going by rather fast. But I heard the guys talking, about the hat no less.
Guy A: "Cool hat, man."
Guy B(the one with the hat): "Yeah, my sister made it." This statement piqued my interest.
Guy A: "Really?"
Guy B: "Yeah, man, she knits!" This statement almost made me stop dead in my tracks. I really wanted to go grab the guy(gently, of course) and question him about this sister of his, but I really didn't want to freak him out, and I really didn't want to be late for English. It was still really cool. Maybe I'll see him tomorrow...

1 comment:

AJ said...

LOL. Oh the conversations we pick up! That's funny and very weird at the same time. What are the chances that you'll hear 2 guys talking about knitting? Even a brief mention like that?