Friday, July 18, 2008

Some things you should know

1. I am back from my two June trips. I am going on another trip in just a few days. This trip shall involve lots and lots of fibery things. I am excited.

2. I have yarn and FOs to show you from my last two trips.

3. The Blankie of Wonder and Magic has grown considerably since last you met. It is in my lap growing right now.

4. The Forest Path Stole has also grown considerably.

5. I am spinning. It is very thin. It is blue.

6. I have spent the last couple weeks staying up quite late at night on my days off listening to past episodes of Lime and Violet. I am almost caught up to the present. I am loving it.

7. Nair works. It works like magic, but it smells nasty and makes your palms feel strange in a rather unpleasant way.

No comments: