Thursday, December 20, 2007

One day...

So I'm posting from Gail's house, where I don't have pictures, becuase if I don't do it now I'll forget. I gotta let you guys know that I'm going to be gone this week to one of the coolest places in the world(literally). We have to get up at 4 o'clock Saturday morning, and we're all thrilled.

Me, Mom, the Small Ones, Tita, and Tita's son and daughter-in-law are going to be spending a whole week in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. This place is freaking fantastic. We're going to have a white Christmas! I don't think I can use a keyboard to convey how excited we are. Well, think of this: The night before you go to Rhinebeck. I've never been to Rhinebeck(boohoo), but according to people who have, it seems to be on the same excitement level.

I was kind of panicing(sp?) the other day because my stash is puny(really, just look at my Ravelry) and I didn't have anything to take with me to knit. Well we went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and I got some wool for a felted bag and some cotton for a poncho. Considering that there's a yarn store in Jackson Hole that I fully intend to go to(just try and stop me...) and I do have that prize Brooks Farm Primero, I think I'm okay(please don't mock me when I come back and post about my panic attack when I run out of yarn).

In other news, I finished the blue Sockotta socks(nicknamed "blueregard") and I think I have a picture on my Ravelry. Go check it out! I'm KnitWize there too. And if you don't have Ravelry yet, you need to get it ASAP!

Jesse the Intrepid Explorer

No comments: